The NV-214A-M from NVT is a 1 channel passive video transceiver. The Video Transceiver is a passive (non-amplified) device that allows the transmission of real-time monochrome or color video over Unshielded Twisted-Pair (UTP) telephone wire. Baseband (composite) signals of any type are supported. This product is an improvement over NVT's popular NV-213A video transceiver. The passive NV-214A-M has a 9" mini-coax pigtail lead which allows in-camera enclosure mounting in most dome cameras and a greater number of mounting options in general at both ends of the system. It is capable of delivering a fully equalized signal to the DVR when used with any Active NVT Receiver, yet is compatible with all of NVT’s passive products for applications under 750ft (225m). The NV-214A-M Video Transceiver also incorporates improved transient protection that eliminates the need for a ground screw. The unparalleled interference rejection and low emissions of the NV-214A-M allow video signals to co-exist in the same wire bundle as telephone, datacom, or low-voltage power circuits. This allows the use of a shared or existing cable plant.
- Full-motion CCTV video at distances up to 750ft (225m) when used with any passive NVT transceiver or hub
- Up to 3,000 feet (1,000 m) with a DigitalEQTM Hub or active receiver
- Up to 1,500 feet (460m) shall be supported by any NVT StubEQ Hub
- Mini-coax pigtail supports in-camera mounting in most dome cameras
- Reliable screwless UTP terminal connection
- No power required
- Exceptional interference rejection
- Built-in transient protection
- Supports "up-the-coax" type control signal up to 750ft (225m)
Found a lower price? Complete this simple form:
See any errors on this page? Let us know.