The NV-208A-M from NVT is a Passive Video Transceiver It allows the transmission of real-time monochrome and color video over Unshielded Twisted-Pair (UTP) telephone wire. And also supports Broadband signals. The NV-208A-M from NVT features a Screwless UTP terminal block and Male BNC that allows the direct connection to the camera and DVR. It is capable of delivering a fully equalized signal to the DVR when used with any Active NVT Receiver and is compatible with all of NVT‘s passive products for applications under 750ft (225m). The NV-208A-M Video Transceiver also incorporates improved transient protection that eliminates the need for a ground screw. The NV-208A-M allows video signals to co-exist in the same wire bundle as telephone, datacom, and low-voltage power circuits that allows the use of a shared or existing cable plant.
- Full-motion CCTV video at distances up to 750ft (225m) when used with any passive NVT transceiver or hub
- Up to 3,000 feet (1,000 m) with a DigitalEQTM Hub or active receiver
- Up to 1,500 feet (460m) shall be supported by any NVT StubEQTM Hub
- Male BNC allows connection directly to the camera or DVR
- Reliable Screwless UTP terminal connection
- No power required
- Exceptional interference rejection
- Built-in transient protection
- Supports "up-the-coax" type control signal up to 750ft (225m)
See any errors on this page? Let us know.