The NV-16PS13-PVD from NVT is a Power Supply Passive Receiver Hub that consolidates all CCTV system cabling using standard EIA/TIA 568B structured building wiring. The NV-16PS13-PVD from NVT is Designed for installation in the IDF/Telecom Closet or MDF/Equipment Room. and has independently selectable 24VAC-OFF-28VAC outputs that supports at-distance camera loads up to 1 Amp per channel .The NV-16PS13-PVD also uses cable runs under 750ft (225m).It also includes Per-channel diagnostic LEDs that displays load/no-load, miswires, or fault conditions at a glance. Automatic-reset fault protection, transient protection, and ground loop free individually floating outputs.
- Provides Class 2 SELV camera power while receiving video transmission and delivering P/T/Z telemetry all over a single 4-pair Cat5e cable .
- Automatic-reset fault protection, transient protection
- Diagnostic LEDs show load/no load, miswires and overload conditions
- Power cameras via UTP over significant distances.
- 1U high; 12" deep; wall, desk or rack-mountable
See any errors on this page? Let us know.