The NV-1642 from NVT is a 16 channel StubEQ active hub, power supply. Employing NVT’s latest generation StubEQ technology, the NV-1642 is a 16-channel active (amplified) hub that allows the transmission of real time monochrome or color video for distances up to 2,000ft (600m2,) using Category 5 or better unshielded twisted-pair (UTP) wire. The receiver hub continuously and automatically conditions the video signal, compensating for cable attenuation, ground loops, and voltage transients, independent of video signal content. The unparalleled interference rejection and low emissions allow long run video to co-exist in the same wire bundle as telephone, datacom, or low-voltage power circuits. this allows the use of shared or existing cable plant. Ground-lifting ensures no annoying “hum-bars” when ground-potential differences exist. With built-in transient protection, damaging voltage spikes are eliminated.
- Adaptive StubEQTM fully automatic 2-band equalization provides adjustment-free equalization every time
- Compact rack-mountable 19” 1U high enclosure features 16 channels
- Full motion CCTV video at distances up to 1,500ft (460m) when used with any passive NVT transceiver or hub, 2,000ft (600m) when used with the NV-653T active transmitter
- RJ45 connectivity with optional NV-RJ45A RJ45-to-screw-terminal adaptors (included)
- Exceptional interference rejection
- Built-in transient protection and ground-lifting
- Compatible with qualified UTP cameras
- Includes rack mount hardware and two NV-RJ45A adaptors
Found a lower price? Complete this simple form:
See any errors on this page? Let us know.