The NV-1613S from NVT is a 16-Channel Passive Stub Hub that allows transmission of real-time monochrome or color video over Unshielded Twisted-Pair (UTP) cable and also supports any type of Baseband signals. The NV-1613S from NVT is Perfect for larger CCTV installations where port density and camera number growth are prevalent. In NV-1613S the “Up-the-coax” type signal may be sent over the same wire pair at distances up to 750ft (225m).The unparalleled interference rejection ability of the NV-1613S allows video signals to co-exist in the same wire bundle as telephone and datacom. Damaging voltage spike problems are eliminated due to built-in transient protection.
- Compact rack mountable 19" 1U high enclosure features 16-channels and is only 1.54" (40mm) deep
- Use with any NVT passive transceiver or hub for full motion CCTV at distances up to 750ft (225m)
- Use with any NVT DigitalEQTM Hub or active receiver as a rack-mountable passive transmitter for distances up to 3,000ft (1km)
- Use with any NVT StubEQTM for distances up to 1,500ft (460m)
- RJ45 video connectivity with optional NV-RJ45A RJ45 to-screw-terminal adaptors (included)
- No power required
- Exceptional interference rejection
- Built-in transient protection
- Supports "up-the coax" type control signal up to 750ft (225m)
- Compatible with qualified UTP cameras
See any errors on this page? Let us know.