The NV-1613 from NVT is a 16 Channel Passive Hub that allows transmission of real-time monochrome or color video over Unshielded Twisted-Pair (UTP) telephone wire and also supports Baseband signals of all type. The NV-1613 from NVT is Perfect for larger CCTV installations where port density and camera number growth are prevalent In NV-1613 the “Up-the-coax” type signal may be sent over the same wire pair at distances up to 750ft (225m). The unparalleled interference rejection ability of the NV-1613 allows long run video signals to co-exist in the same wire bundle as telephone and datacom. Damaging voltage spike problems are eliminated due to built-in transient protection and also includes co-axial cables.
- High-Density 19" 1U high enclosure features 16 ports
- Full-motion CCTV video at distances up to 750ft (225m) when used with NVT passive transceiver
- Up to 3,000ft (1km) when used with NVT active receiver
- Includes RJ45 video connectivity with optional NV-RJ45A RJ45 to-screw-terminal adaptors
- No power required
- Includes Built-in transient protection
- Supports ’up-the coax’ type control signal up to 750ft (225m)
- Compatible with qualified UTP cameras
- Includes sixteen 2ft (60cm) coax jumper cables and rackmount hardware
Found a lower price? Complete this simple form:
See any errors on this page? Let us know.