The NET5402R-HD-US is a HD 2 monitor network video decoder w/ US power cord from Pelco that is able to decode megapixel resolution and standard resolution streams for a high operating system. The NET5402R-HD-US network video decoder comes with user specified language choice support for a user interface display, alarm/spot monitor capability support, monitor wall configurations, aspect ratio of original stream support, as well as MPEG4/H.264 codec support, and a 2560 x 1600 monitor resolution. The NET5402R-HD-US network decoder also features blue power, a gigabit Ethernet interface, a green/amber/red unit status, plus an on/off button, and a steel cabinet construction. This network video decoder is able to produce high operating control, and comes simple to install for most operators.
- Decode Standard Resolution and Megapixel Resolution Streams
- Simultaneously Drive Two High Definition Monitors From a Single Unit
- Support for MPEG-4, H.264 Baseline, Main, and High Profile Codecs
- Simultaneously View up to Sixteen MPEG-4 Streams at 4CIF Resolution, 30/25 Images Per Second (ips); up to Twelve H.264 Streams at 4CIF Resolution, 30/25 ips; or up to Two 1080P Streams in Real Time
- EnduraView™ Technology Optimizes CPU Load and Bandwidth Utilization when Displaying Multiple Cameras Simultaneously
Found a lower price? Complete this simple form:
See any errors on this page? Let us know.