The MPT9000CZ is a desktop Coaxitron transmitter/control from Pelco that is designed to be used for controlling cameras and pan/tilt devices in a variety of locations and applications. The MPT9000CZ transmitter is extremely flexible, and comes with a 120VAC input, 16 remote control functions, auto/random scan compatibility, plus single coax cable for controlling all functions, and auxiliary functions for controlling lights and doors. The MPT9000CZ transmitter is compatible with 2:1 interlace and random interlace cameras for high versatility, and comes easy to install for the operator.
- 120 VAC Input
- Extremely Flexible
- For use with 24 VAC or 120 VAC (Non-Preset) Coaxitron Receivers
- Single Coax Cable Controls All Functions
- Up to 16 Remote Control Functions
- Single PC Board Integrates All Operational Functions
- Auto/Random Scan Capability
- Desktop or Rack Mount Models Available
Found a lower price? Complete this simple form:
See any errors on this page? Let us know.