The MFVMMD101-RX is a multi-mode single channel 8 bit video receiver w/ duplex data module from GE Security that is suited to providing powerful transmission properties for transmitting PCM 8-bit coded video over a single multi-mode/single mode fiber. The MFVMMD101-RX video receiver comes with NTSC/PAL video system support, no video degradation over a maximum 60km operating distance, a plug and play design, as well as a maintenance free design. The MFVMMD101-RX video receiver also features LED indicators, field configurable support, flexible operation, plus external access for data format selection through DIP switches, and is designed to support bi-directional data. This video receiver is designed to be used for harsh environments, and is ideal for delivering powerful use when used in an application where CCTV cameras exist.
- 1-Ch. Video Receiver and 1-Ch
- Non-compressed 8-Bit Digitally Encoded Video Transmission
- Support NTSC & PAL video systems
- No video degradation over max. operating distance
- Supports bi-directional data
- Supports multi-protocol data in RS232, RS422 & RS485 2 or 4-Wire Tri-state formats
- External access for data format selection via DIP switches
- LED indicators on the front and rear of the unit for the convenience of observation
See any errors on this page? Let us know.