The MCE-COAX from Ge Security is a Ethernet to Coax 10/100 Media Converter. Order in quantities of 2. GE Security’s MCE-Coax is a high-performance converter that combines two well-proven technologies-Ethernet and VDSL-to effectively upgrade legacy devices to new IP-based digital devices.
- Cost-effective VDSL2 CO/CPE bridge solution
- One-box design, CO/CPE selectable via DIP switch
- Discrete Multi-Tone (DMT) line coding
- Half-duplex back pressure and IEEE802.3x full-duplex pause-frame flow control
- Supports up to 1536 bytes packet size, 802.1Q VLAN tag transparent
- VDSL2 stand-alone transceiver for simple bridge modem application
- Plug-and-play installation saves time
- Selectable target data rate and target SNR margin
- Extensive LED indicators for network diagnostics
- Compact size permits wall-mounting
See any errors on this page? Let us know.