The MC-4TX2FX from Ge Security is a 4 Ethernet to 2 Fiber (2MM) 10/100 Industrial Drop-and-Repeat Media Converter - 2km. GE Security’s MC-4TX is an entry-level industrial Ethernet to Fiber Media Converter, specifically designed for stable operation in electrically harsh and climatically demanding environments. Industrially hardened for reliable operation, the slim-type unit offers practical and convenient performance.
- Slim-type IP-30 metal case
- Operating temperature from -10°~60°
- DIN-rail and wall-mount design
- Supports EFT protection 6000 VDC for power line
- Supports maximum frame size to 1600bytes
- Supports 6000 VDC Ethernet ESD protection
- Complies with the IEEE 802.3, IEEE 802.3u, Fast Ethernet standard
- Integrated address-lookup engine supports 2K absolute MAC addresses
- CSMA/CD Protocol
- Automatic source-address learning and aging
- Support to handle up to 1522 bytes packet size
See any errors on this page? Let us know.