The LTC-8566-60 is an on-site receiver/driver from Bosch which is a control data decoder for data from a switcher/controller and a motor driver for a PTZ lens. The LTC-8566-60 on-site device comes with 99 pre positions, a PTZ aux control, a pre position 360° compatible pan/tilt, plus an auto/random pan, and a local integral test feature. The LTC-8566-60 receiver/driver also features Bi-phase/RS-232 data input, a 120V AC, 50/60Hz power supply, a 100 to 130 voltage range, as well as a 24V AC pan/tilt voltage, and a NEMA-4X IP66 rating. This on-site receiver/driver works in combination with Allegiant or microprocessor-based system switcher/controllers, and is suitable as an indoor or outdoor unit in a surveillance operation.
- Full-featured pan/tilt/zoom/aux control
- Auto-pan/random pan
- JBi-Phase or RS-232 data input
- 99 Pre-positions with tour capability
- Pre-positions compatible with 360° continuous pan/tilt drives
- Integral local test feature
See any errors on this page? Let us know.