The LTC 8564-20 is a receiver/driver from Bosch which is a motor driver for a PTZ lens and a decoder for control data from a switcher/controller system. The LTC 8564-20 receiver/driver unit comes with a 24V AC, 50/60Hz power supply, 360° compatible pan/tilt/pre positions, a 6V or 12V DC lens driver, plus a 24V AC pan/tilt voltage. The LTC 8564-20 device also features PTZ aux control, auto/random pan, 99 pre-positions, as well as RS-232 or Bi-phase data input, and a NEMA-4X IP66 rating. This quality unit is manufactured from high grade materials, and is ideal for an indoor or outdoor application required by a security and surveillance operation.
- Full-featured pan/tilt/zoom/aux control
- Auto-pan/random pan
- JBi-Phase or RS-232 data input
- 99 Pre-positions with tour capability
- Pre-positions compatible with 360° continuous pan/tilt drives
- Integral local test feature
Found a lower price? Complete this simple form:
See any errors on this page? Let us know.