The LTC-8561-60 is a receiver/driver from Bosch that has been developed for use as a motor driver for PTZ units and a data decoder. The LTC-8561-60 receiver/driver comes with PTZ aux control, pan auto/random, RS-232/Bi-Phase input, plus 99 pre positions, and a 120V AC, 50/60Hz power supply. The LTC-8561-60 receiver/driver also features a NEMA-4X IP66 rating, a 6 or 12V DC lens driver, an integral test feature, as well as a 360° pan/tilt pre-position compatible drive, and a 100 to 130 voltage range. This high quality receiver/driver is manufactured from high grade materials, is suitable for either indoor or outdoor locations, and is used in association with switcher/controllers of microprocessor-based or Allegiant systems.
- Full-featured pan/tilt/zoom/aux control
- Auto-pan/random pan
- JBi-Phase or RS-232 data input
- 99 Pre-positions with tour capability
- Pre-positions compatible with 360° continuous pan/tilt drives
- Integral local test feature
See any errors on this page? Let us know.