The LTC 8016-90 is a Bilinx data interface Allegiant unit from Bosch that is specially designed to be used for delivering communication over the coax for 16 Dinion™ and AutoDome® Bilinx-compatible cameras. The LTC 8016-90 data interface unit comes compatible with controllers/switches, and is capable of providing complete control over pre-position, auxiliaries, and pan/tilt/zoom functions of AutoDome Bilinx enabled cameras. The LTC 8016-90 data interface unit also features Bilinx Technology, down the coax event reporting, cascade units, auto-sensing setup, a charcoal case, a 15W power rated voltage, a wide operating temperature, as well as a rack mount kit, and a lightweight size. This data interface unit is capable of delivering increased performance, and is reliable for any application.
- Bilinx technology interface for Allegiant Series matrix switcher/controllers
- Up-the-coax Pan/Tilt/Zoom (PTZ), auxiliary, and preposition control
- Down-the-coax event reporting
- Auto-sensing setup for simplified installation
- Data input allows other devices to control Bilinx PTZ cameras
See any errors on this page? Let us know.