The LTC 4628 and LTC 4629 are a bidirectional transmission system designed to implement a complete CCTV system using a single optical fiber cable. This system independently transmits an analog video signal from the camera location to the controller location, while simultaneously transmitting Bosch Bi-Phase control code from the controller location to the camera location. The video channel is compatible with monochrome or color cameras. The data channel is compatible with control systems that utilize Bosch Bi-Phase, simplex RS-232, or RS-422 signals. Both units incorporate LED indicators to provide quick visual indication of the module performance.
- Video and data models available
- No adjustments required
- Long distance–high security
- Surface-mount or rack-mount units
- Video models support NTSC, PAL, and SECAM standards
- Wide operating temperature range
- Data communication link supports keyboards used
- with Allegiant Series of Switcher/Control Systems,
- Divar Series of Digital Video Recorders, and System4
- Series of Multiplexers
See any errors on this page? Let us know.