The General Electric 16-Channel Distribution Amplifier comes with 8 groups of input / output channels which are used to distribute video signals. All input / output groups can be configured in 1 x 8 or two 1 x 4 distribution configurations, which allow the user to set multiple configurations from 8 to 16 inputs by up to 64 outputs. Featuring a low output impedance of 75 ohm and unity gain on all channels, the 16-Channel Distribution Amplifier transfers loss-less signals across all channels. In addition, the unused outputs are self terminated which saves power utilization. Using BNC connectors for connections with a video source, the distribution amplifier is compatible with color or monochrome, NTSC or PAL video formats.
- 8 groups of input / output channels - used to distribute video signals
- Input/output groups - can be configured in 1 x 8 or two 1 x 4 distribution configurations
- Allows you to set multiple configurations from 8 to 16 inputs by up to 64 outputs
- Low output impedance (75 ohm)
- Unity gain on all channels
- Transfers loss-less signals across all channels
- Unused outputs are self terminated - saves power
- BNC connectors
- Compatible with color or monochrome, NTSC or PAL video formats
- 2U rack space
Found a lower price? Complete this simple form:
See any errors on this page? Let us know.