The KBR960-US is a rack-mount keyboard w/ US power cord from Pelco that is designed to provide high flexibility when wanting to control pan/tilt, dome, or camera call up operations. The KBR960-US keyboard comes with up to 24 programmable soft keys, an LCD display, auxiliary operation, as well as preset position and pattern control. The KBR960-US keyboard also features a joystick zoom control knob, a vector solving variable speed joystick for dome and PTZ control, Pelco M protocol supported, plus high control for the CM6800 matrix switchers. This keyboard can be operated with ease, and provides high controlling options for use in many applications.
- Keyboard to Control CM6800 Matrix Switchers
- Full Function Keyboard Uses Pelco’s M Protocol
- Variable-Speed, Vector-Solving Joystick for PTZ and Dome Control
- Joystick Zoom Control Knob
- 24 Programmable Soft Keys, Six Control Keys, and Three Lens Control Keys
- LCD Display Provides Four Lines of Keyboard Information and Options
- Preset Position and Pattern Control
- Auxiliary Operation
See any errors on this page? Let us know.