The Network Transmitter supports the network service for an existing analog camera. An analog image entered can be monitored on a real-time screen regardless of distances and locations. By using its dedicated program, many users are able to have an access to the Network Transmitter at once or a single user can monitor various network transmitters at the same time. It also enables users to play, store and retrieve a monitoring image by using a PC. All the settings and real-time monitoring screens are also provided through an access to the web.The Network Transmitter is a one-port video transmitter including two-way audio, fully featured for security surveillance and remote monitoring needs. It is based on the DSP compression chip, and can digitize one analog video source and make it available on the network as real-time, full frame rate Motion JPEG and H.264(or MPEG-4) video streams.
- Converts 1 channel of analog video into network, IP video
- Exceptional D1, 704 x 576 resolution
- Highly efficient H.264 video compression which drastically reduces bandwidth and storage requirements
- Dual video streams simultaneously, up to 30-ips, at D1 resolution using H.264 and MJPEG compression
- Equipped with RS-485 port for connecting PTZ camera
- Motion detection (8 zones), Privacy Masking (8 Windows) and FTP Image Upload
- Includes ATVision IP Remote Management Software
- Accepted web browsers for viewing video with Windows software include Internet Explorer, Safari, Firefox and Google Chrome.
- Supports alarm in/out and two-way audio
- Multi-user authority, Privacy Zone, HTTPS and IP filtering for enhanced data protectionONVIF compliant for network video interoperability
- PoE & 12VDC/24VAC Power Options
Found a lower price? Complete this simple form:
See any errors on this page? Let us know.