The IN-IN10 is a power, video, and RS485 passive transmitter with the capability of sending black and white or color video signals over unshielded twisted pair CAT5E cable for distances up to 3000 feet! This balun accepts a video signal from a 75-ohm source and converts the signal for use with CAT5E wiring, eliminating costly cable installation charges! The IN-IN10 converts power from the IN-IN20 to supply 12VDC power up to 1Amp loads. Power is indicated via a green LED that illuminates at 8.5 volts. This video balun can be utilized in various conditions due to its environmental enclosure.
- Transmits video signals over UTP Cat5E cable to a receiver up to 3000 feet
- Route power, video and data signals via RJ45 connection for organized pass through
- Frequency response from DC to 10MHz
- 12VDC output and 12 watts of continuous power
- When used with the IN-20/21, power is carried up to 1000ft
See any errors on this page? Let us know.