The IN-IN10 is a power, video, and RS485 passive transmitter with the capability of sending B/W or color video signals over unshielded twisted-pair Cat5E cable for distances up to 3000ft! This balun accepts a video signal from a 75ohm source and converts the signal for use with Cat5E wiring, eliminating costly cable installation charges! The IN-IN10 can be utilized in various conditions due to its environmental enclosure.
- Transmits video signals over UTP Cat5E cable to a receiver up to 3000 feet
- Route power, video and data signals via RJ45 connection for organized pass through
- Frequency response from DC to 10MHz
- 12VDC output and 12 watts of continuous power
- When used with the IN-20/21, power is carried up to 1000ft
See any errors on this page? Let us know.