The HubSat42WP from Altronix is an UTP Transceiver Hub w/Integral Camera Power transmits UTP video, RS422/RS485 data and power over a single CAT-5 or higher structured cable. Unit provides 4 camera channels in a wall mount enclosure. Video transmission range is up to 750 ft. max. per channel. Units are compatible with AC fixed or PTZ cameras. In addition, the unit features individually selectable 24VAC or 28VAC PTC protected outputs with surge suppression. Optionally, the HubSat42WP can be used as an accessory module to transmit video from up to 4 cameras over a single CAT-5 or higher structured cables back to the HubWay, HubWayLD or HubWayLDH Passive and Active UTP Transceiver Hubs. In addition, the HubSat42WP provides power to these cameras locally to eliminate the possibility of voltage drop associated with long cable runs.
- Individual selectable 24VAC or 28VAC power outputs with OFF position
- Unit provides up to 1 amp max. per channel not to exceed a total of 4 amp maximum current
- Four (4) PTC proteceted outputs
- Main fuse (internal) is rated at 3.5 amp/250V
- Input 115VAC 60Hz, 1.25 amp
- Data RS422/RS485 data input
- Video Four (4) channels of quality video over twisted pair up to a distance of 750 ft. per channel
- Four (4) 75 ohm video outputs
- PTC protected outputs
- PTC’s are rated @ 1 amp per channel
- Class 2 Rated power limited outputs
- Four individual power LED indicators
- NEMA 4/IP 65 Rated enclosure for outdoor use
Found a lower price? Complete this simple form:
See any errors on this page? Let us know.