A digital signage integrator’s dream, the Pico Broadcaster broadcasts HD content to an unlimited number of DTVs that have an ATSC tuner and over-the-air antenna within a 350ft (106m) radius. This device accepts content from a computer or media player with IP transport stream output capabilities, then broadcasts the signal to any open “white space” channel local to the area. The Pico Broadcaster is not only a convenient, powerful and flexible media distribution system, but may be the most cost effective media device for a digital signage application.
- Long range transmission of an omnidirectional broadcast signal up to a 350’ radius
- Streams HD broadcast quality content to an unlimited number of DTVs within effective range
- LAN port for Transport Stream input, network/internet connectivity, as well as local and remote control of content
- Includes Streaming Media Server software to transcode virtually any media format to MPEG2 broadcast format
- Adjustable power output setting to match installation requirements
- Web based graphical user interface for ease of configuration
- Configurable IP addresses for system control and setup to join any pre-existing network
- FCC compliant broadcast device which includes first year of FCC licensing subscription
- Mounting flanges for affixing unit securely to a wall or ceiling
See any errors on this page? Let us know.