The GEC-PVTC-MC is a right angle UTP passive video balun with male BNC and surge protection from GE Security that is designed to provide long range flexible functionality for transporting video signals over a point to point 750ft distance range. The GEC-PVTC-MRTSP passive video balun comes with a 3000ft transmission range, NTSC/PAL/SECAM compatibility, “up-the-coax” support signals, as well as a 60dB crosstalk, and a 0.3dB insertion loss. The GEC-PVTC-MRTSP passive video balun also features a DC to 10 MHz frequency, high compatibility with cameras, surge protection, plus a compact size. This passive video balun offers powerful operation, and is designed as a complete setup which can deliver exceptional operating capabilities for all areas.
- Up to 3,000 feet transmission range
- NTSC, PAL and SECAM compatibility for optimum flexibility
- Supports “up-the-coax” signals to carry video and bi-directional PTZ signals
- Compact size and no power required for video means quick, easy installation
- 60dB crosstalk and noise immunity for bundling with data, audio and other signals
- Compatible with cameras featuring UTP transmitters for flexible application
- Surge protection on select models protects connected video equipment
Found a lower price? Complete this simple form:
See any errors on this page? Let us know.