The GEC-4VPHUB is a UTP passive video male balun w/ screw-less terminal from GE Security that is designed to offer long range flexible functionality for transporting video signals over a point to point 750ft distance range. The GEC-PVTC-M passive video balun comes with a compact size, NTSC/PAL/SECAM compatibility, a DC to 10 MHz frequency, “up-the-coax” support signals, as well as a 60dB crosstalk. The GEC-PVTC-M passive video balun also features a 3000ft transmission range, surge protection, a 0.3dB insertion loss, plus high compatibility with cameras. This video passive balun is designed as a complete system setup, and is suitable for use in locations that may be demanding.
- Up to 3,000 feet transmission range
- NTSC, PAL and SECAM compatibility for optimum flexibility
- Supports “up-the-coax” signals to carry video and bi-directional PTZ signals
- Compact size and no power required for video means quick, easy installation
- 60dB crosstalk and noise immunity for bundling with data, audio and other signals
- Compatible with cameras featuring UTP transmitters for flexible application
- Surge protection on select models protects connected video equipment
Found a lower price? Complete this simple form:
See any errors on this page? Let us know.