The GEC-4VDPC is a 4 channel VDP mid-span combiner from GE Security that is suited to providing easy combining of camera power, PTZ data, and video over a UTP 4 pair cable. The GEC-4VDPC combiner comes with a 60dB crosstalk and noise immunity, an integrated passive transceiver design, a compact size, as well as a DC to 10 MHz frequency, and a 75 ohm coax. The GEC-4VDPC combiner also features no video power requirements, NTSC/PAL/SECAM support, a 750ft max distance, plus “up-the-coax” support. This powerful combiner is suited for providing optimal transmission properties, and is designed for use in demanding locations.
- Up to 3,000 feet transmission range
- NTSC, PAL and SECAM compatibility for optimum flexibility
- Compact size and no power required for video means quick, easy installation
- 60dB crosstalk and noise immunity for bundling with data, audio and other signals
- Surge protection protects connected video equipment
- 1U high wall or rack mountable reduces requires less CCTV rack space
- Includes 8, 16 or 32 coax jumper cables to save time and money
Found a lower price? Complete this simple form:
See any errors on this page? Let us know.