The GEC-1AVR-AVC-4 is a UTP active video transmitter from GE Security that is designed to provide easy analysing and transmitting of incoming signals while compensating for cable attenuation independent of the selected video content. The GEC-1AVT active video transmitter comes with automatic video compensation, a 6000ft transmission range, NTSC/PAL/SECAM compatibility, plus a 70dB crosstalk and noise immunity, and group loop immunity. The GEC-1AVT active transmitter also features screw-less connectors, surge protection support, a red LED indicator, plus a 75 Ohm coax, and a 20 to 6 MHz frequency. This video transmitter is designed to provide optimal use in a number of locations, and can provide powerful transmitting of video signals over UTP cables.
- Automatic Video Compensation(AVC) technology delivers high quality video without adjustmente
- Up to 6,000 feet transmission range
- NTSC, PAL and SECAM compatibility for optimum flexibility
- 70dB crosstalk and noise immunity for bundling with data, audio and other signals
- Group loop immunity
- Surge protection protects connected video equipment
- Screwless connectors for quick installation
- Includes wall mount 12 VDC power supply to save time and money
See any errors on this page? Let us know.