The GEC-16VPDCHUB is a 16 channel VDP UTP Mid-Span Combiner from GE Security which is capable of combining camera power, PTZ data, and video over a UTP 4-pair cable for simplify a CCTV structured wiring environment. The GEC-16VPDCHUB combiner comes with a DC to 10 MHz frequency, a 1U high wall/rack mountable design, surge protection, as well as a 60dB crosstalk and noise immunity, and NTSC/PAL/SECAM compatibility. The GEC-16VPDCHUB video combiner also features a compact size, a 3000ft transmission range distance, a 110 VAC or 220 VAC input voltage, plus an RJ-45 video connector. This mid-span combiner offers powerful operation, and is designed to be installed at the intermediate location between the control room and the camera.
- Up to 3,000 feet transmission range
- NTSC, PAL and SECAM compatibility for optimum flexibility
- Compact size and no power required for video means quick, easy installation
- 60dB crosstalk and noise immunity for bundling with data, audio and other signals
- 60dB crosstalk and noise immunity
- Surge protection protects connected video equipment
- 1U high wall or rack mountable reduces requires less CCTV rack space
- Includes 8, 16 or 32 coax jumper cables to save time and money
See any errors on this page? Let us know.