The GEC-16VARHUB-6-5 is a UTP 16 Channel active video receiver with AVC from GE Security that is designed to provide analysing of incoming video signals and can easily compensate for cable attenuation independent of video type signal content. The GEC-16VARHUB-6-5 active video receiver comes with 1U high wall/rack mountable support, a 70dB cross talk, an in-built auto rate AC power supply, a 75 Ohms coax support, surge protection, as well as an extruded aluminum construction, and automatic video compensation technology. The GEC-16VARHUB-6-5 active video receiver also features a 20 to 6 MHz frequency range, a video present LED, a 6000ft distance range, plus NTSC/PAL/SECAM compatibility support for flexibility. This professional security video receiver is designed to deliver black and white or color video over a twisted unshielded pair wire, and is suitable for use in demanding video signal locations.
- Automatic Video Compensation(AVC) technology delivers high quality video without adjustment
- Up to 6,000 feet transmission range
- NTSC, PAL and SECAM compatibility for optimum flexibility
- Video present LED for each channel provides convenient diagnostic help
- Built-in auto-range AC power supply compatible with virtually all AC voltages
- 70dB crosstalk and noise immunity for bundling with data, audio and other signals
- Surge protection on select models protects connected video equipment
- 1U high wall or rack mountable reduces requires less CCTV rack space
- Includes 8, 16 or 32 coax jumper cables to save time and money
Found a lower price? Complete this simple form:
See any errors on this page? Let us know.