The GEC-16VARHUB-4 is a 16 channel UTP active video receiver from GE Security that is ideally suited to analyse incoming video signals and can easily compensate for cable attenuation independency of video type signal content. The GEC-16VARHUB-4 video receiver comes with a 6000ft distance range, NTSC/PAL/SECAM compatibility support for flexibility, an in-built auto rate AC power supply, surge protection, as well as a 70dB cross talk, and a video present LED. The GEC-16VARHUB-4 16 channel video receiver also features automatic video compensation technology, a 75 Ohms coax support, a 20 to 6 MHz frequency range, plus an extruded aluminum construction, and 1U high wall/rack mountable support. This active video receiver is suitable for providing black and white or color video over a twisted unshielded pair wire, and is designed to be used in long term setups.
- Automatic Video Compensation(AVC) technology delivers high quality video without adjustment
- Up to 6,000 feet transmission range
- NTSC, PAL and SECAM compatibility for optimum flexibility
- Video present LED for each channel provides convenient diagnostic help
- Built-in auto-range AC power supply compatible with virtually all AC voltages
- 70dB crosstalk and noise immunity for bundling with data, audio and other signals
- Surge protection on select models protects connected video equipment
- 1U high wall or rack mountable reduces requires less CCTV rack space
- Includes 8, 16 or 32 coax jumper cables to save time and money
See any errors on this page? Let us know.