Pelco FX82011SSTR-2 Single Mode Ethernet Media Converter, 2 Fiber, ST Connector. Ethernet Media Converter 10/100BASE-T to 100BASE-FX Fiber, 2 Fibers, single-width module, singlemode, ST Connector.
The FX82011 media converter converts 10BASE-T/100BASE-TX Ethernet data to 100BASE-FX Ethernet data and vice versa. Designed for point-to-point applications, the FX82011 media converter provides one 10BASE-T/100BASE-TX port and one 100BASE-FX fiber port. Two fibers are required to transport bidirectional data over the 100BASE-FX fiber port.
Modular in design, the FX82011 unit can be rack mounted or can be used as a stand-alone module. Rack mounting is accomplished using the RK5000 Series rack mount chassis. As a stand-alone module, the unit can be placed on a desktop or can be mounted to a wall.
- Converts 10BASE-T/100BASE-TX Ethernet Data to 100BASE-FX Ethernet Data and Vice Versa
- Compatible with Third-Party 100BASE-FX Ethernet Equipment (Multimode ST and SC Models Only)
- Designed for Point-to-Point Applications
- Auto MDI/MDI-X (Medium Dependent Interface/Medium Dependent Interface Crossover) Operation
- Link-Down Detection
- Compliant with IEEE 802.3, 802.3u, and 802.3x Standards
- Single-Mode Fiber Support for Distances up to 46 km
- Laser Diode for Transmission of Optical Signals
- Environmentally Hardened
- Designed to Meet NEMA TS 2 and Caltrans Traffic Signal Control Equipment Environmental Standards
- No Performance Adjustments Required
- 12 VDC or 24 VAC Power Supply
- Stand-Alone and Rack-Mountable Modular Design
- LED Indicators for Monitoring of Optic Signal/Laser Status, 100BASE-FX Port Status Including Far End Fault
- Indication (FEFI), 10BASE-T/100BASE-TX Port Status, and Operating Power
See any errors on this page? Let us know.