The FTD1/FRD1 fiber transmitter and receiver provide transmission of bidirectional data over one optical fiber. The FTD1 transmitter and FRD1 receiver can be used with multimode or single-mode optical fiber. When using single-mode fiber, the FTD1/FRD1 transmitter and receiver offer an optical budget of 23 dB and provide a transmission distance of 69 km.
- Bidirectional Data Channel That Supports EIA RS-232C/D, RS-422/RS-485 (2-wire/4-wire) with Tri-State, Manchester, and Bi-Phase Communication
- Multimode Fiber Support for Distances up to 4 km (2.5 mi)
- Designed to Meet NEMA TS 1/TS 2 and Caltrans Traffic Signal Control Equipment Environmental Standards
- Laser Diode for Transmission of Optical Signals
- Voltage Transient Protection on All Power and Signal Input/Output Lines
- LED Status Indicators for Monitoring All Critical Operating Parameters
- Hot-Swappable Rack Modules
- Stand-Alone or Rack-Mountable Modular Design
- ST Fiber Optical Connector
See any errors on this page? Let us know.