The Pelco FSV10D1M1ST Fiber Transmitter is designed for quick and easy installation into the back box of Spectra IV domes. The FSV10D1 Transmitter allows transmission of 1 uni-directional composite video channel and 1 bi-directional RS-422 data channel over 1 optical fiber. In addition, the up-the-coax technology allows Coaxitron PTZ (Pan / Tilt / Zoom) control data to be transmitted the full distance of the fiber. It is a multimode version where the FSV10D1 Transmitter is compatible with the FRV10D1 Receiver.
The FSV10D1 Transmitter allows the user to choose bi-directional data or up-the-coax through use of a dip switch on the compatible FRV10D1 receiver unit. The selection of RS-422 data communication allows PTZ control of the Spectra IV dome. With Coaxitron control, PTZ control signals are transmitted over the video coaxial cable from the controller to the FRV10D1 receiver. The receiver then transmits the Coaxitron data onto the fiber to the FSV10D1 transmitter. The Coaxitron data is transmitted from the controller to the Spectra IV dome during the vertical blanking interval of the video signal.
- Single-channel digitally encoded video with bi-directional data
- Includes a corresponding 13" (330.2mm) fiber cable for easier pre-wiring installation and operates using power supplied from the Spectra IV dome
- Designed for use in Spectra IV Domes
- 10-bit digitally encoded video for high-quality video transmission over a single fiber
- Bi-directional RS-422 data channel or Coaxitron communication
- Supports Pelco Coaxitron up-the-coax control signals for a distance up to 30mi (48km)
- Multimode fiber support for distances up to 2.5mi (4km)
- Meets all requirements for RS-250C short-haul transmission
- Laser diode for transmission of optical signals
- Compatible with NTSC, PAL, and SECAM video standards
- Designed to meet NEMA TS-1/TS-2 and Caltrans traffic signal control equipment environmental standards
- Stand-alone and rack-mountable modular design
- LED status indicators for monitoring all critical operating parameters
- Certifications: UL/cUL Listed
See any errors on this page? Let us know.