The FSFP Series transceivers are MSA-compliant, small form-factor pluggable (FSFP) modules that allow for an optical or copper interface when using a Pelco unmanaged switch or media converter. These interchangeable FSFP transceivers are available for use with unshielded twisted pair (UTP) cable, multimode optical fiber, or single-mode optical fiber. The optical FSFP Series transceivers are available in Fast Ethernet one- and two-fiber versions, and Gigabit Ethernet one- and two-fiber versions. The transceivers are available with RJ-45, LC, or SC ports, and offer wavelengths and optical power budgets to meet distance requirements from 500 meters to 120 kilometers (984 ft to 74.5 mi).The FSFP Series transceivers are industrially rated to perform in the most difficult operating environments.
- Interchangeable FSFP Transceivers to Match Media Type, Fiber Count, Fiber Path Length, and Connector Type
- Operating Temperature of –40° to 75°C (–40° to 167°F)
- No Performance Adjustments Required
- Multi-Source Agreement (MSA) Compliant
- Compliant with IEEE 802.3 Standards
See any errors on this page? Let us know.