The FS85011ASSTEX is a single channel fiber transmitter w/ 6 foot cable from Pelco that can easily provide high transmission when installed with Spectra dome and Exsite positioning systems. The FS85011ASSTEX fiber transmitter comes with bi-directional communication, an 8-bit digitally encoded video, laser diode for optical signal transmission, as well as LED indicators, an integrated wavelength, and patent pending transmission technology. The FS85011ASSTEX transmitter also features a 46km distance range, NTSC/PAL/SECAM format support, an LED indicator, plus no performance adjustments. This professional fiber transmitter offers a simple installation, and can easily provide high use in a number of locations for high data transmission.
- Single-Mode (9/125 ?m)
- Designed for Use in Spectra III and Spectra IV Domes and in the ExSite Explosionproof Positioning System
- 8-Bit Digitally Encoded Video for High-Quality Video Transmission over a Single Fiber
- Bidirectional RS-422 Data Channel or Coaxitron Communication
- Patent-Pending Transmission Technology Allowing Coaxitron Control at Full-Distance Capabilities
- Compatible with the FR85011ASSTR/FR85011SSTR Fiber Receiver
- Integrated Wavelength Division Multiplexing (WDM) in a Single Fiber
- Support for Distances up to 46 km
- Laser Diode for Transmission of Optical Signals
- Exceeds All Requirements for the RS-250C Medium-Haul Transmission Specification
- Compatible with NTSC, PAL, and SECAM Video Standards
- No Performance Adjustments Required
- LED Indicator for Monitoring of Signal Status
- 6 ft (1.83 m) Cable Length
See any errors on this page? Let us know.