The FS85011ASFCEX is a single channel fiber for exsite from Pelco that is design to provide a simple solution for connecting and installing the FS85011A transmitter to a Spectra IV and Spectra III dome camera system or an ExSite explosion-proof positioning system. The FS85011ASFCEX single channel fiber comes with 8 bit digitally encoded video transmission support, NTSC/PAL/SECAM format support, a 6ft cable length, plus integrated wavelength division multiplexing support, and a high strength construction. The FS85011ASFCEX fiber channel is ideal providing a bridge connection between devices, and can be used in many different and compatible applications.
- Single-Mode (9/125 ?m)
- Designed for Use in Spectra III and Spectra IV Domes and in the ExSite Explosionproof Positioning System
- 8-Bit Digitally Encoded Video for High-Quality Video Transmission over a Single Fiber
- Bidirectional RS-422 Data Channel or Coaxitron Communication
- Patent-Pending Transmission Technology Allowing Coaxitron Control at Full-Distance Capabilities
- Compatible with the FR85011ASSTR/FR85011SSTR Fiber Receiver
- Integrated Wavelength Division Multiplexing (WDM) in a Single Fiber
- Support for Distances up to 46 km
- Laser Diode for Transmission of Optical Signals
- Exceeds All Requirements for the RS-250C Medium-Haul Transmission Specification
- Compatible with NTSC, PAL, and SECAM Video Standards
- No Performance Adjustments Required
- LED Indicator for Monitoring of Signal Status
- 6 ft (1.83 m) Cable Length
See any errors on this page? Let us know.