The FS85011AMSTEX is a single channel fiber for ExSite from Pelco designed to be used with the FS85011A fiber transmitter to work with the ExSite positioning system, the Spectra IV dome and the Spectra III back box. The FS85011AMSTEX single channel fiber works with the fiber transmitter which is a video/serial extender device and comes with an 8-bit encoded video feature, a 1310nm/850nm wave length, plus a 3.7 mile transmission, and serial, network and video interface support. This quality single channel fiber comes as a high grade product offering an ideal usage life in a surveillance monitoring system, and is completed with an LED indicator, laser diode support, and NTSC/PAL/SECAM formatting.
- Designed for Use in Spectra III™ and Spectra® IV Domes and in the ExSite Explosionproof Positioning System
- 8-Bit Digitally Encoded Video for High-Quality Video Transmission over a Single Fiber
- Bidirectional RS-422 Data Channel or Coaxitron® Communication
- Patent-Pending Transmission Technology Allowing Coaxitron Control at Full-Distance Capabilities
- Compatible with the FR85011A/FR85011 Fiber Receiver
- Integrated Wavelength Division Multiplexing (WDM) in a Single Fiber
- Multimode Fiber Support for Distances up to 6 km
- Single-Mode Fiber Support for Distances up to 46 km
- Laser Diode for Transmission of Optical Signals
- Exceeds All Requirements for the RS-250C Medium-Haul Transmission Specification
- Compatible with NTSC, PAL, and SECAM Video Standards
- No Performance Adjustments Required
- LED Indicator for Monitoring of Signal Status
Found a lower price? Complete this simple form:
See any errors on this page? Let us know.