Digital 1310nm / 1550nm Video / Bidirectional Data Single Mode Fiber Rx; ST ConnectorAvailable in multimode and single-mode versions, the FT85011A/ FR85011A fiber transmitter and receiver provide the ability to trans- mit one unidirectional composite video channel and one bidirectional data channel over one optical fiber. In addition, patent-pending technology provides the solution for allowing Coaxitron® pan/tilt/ zoom (PTZ) control data to be transmitted the full distance of the fiber (up to 6 km for multimode fiber and up to 46 km for single-mode fiber). When using single-mode fiber, the FT85011A transmitter and the FR85011A receiver offer an exceptional optical power budget of 28 dB.
- 8-Bit Digitally Encoded Video for High-Quality Video Transmission over a Single Fiber
- Bidirectional Data Channel That Supports RS-232, RS-422, RS-485 (2-wire/4-wire), Manchester, Bi-Phase, and Coaxitron® Communication
- Patent-Pending Transmission Technology Allowing Coaxitron Control at Full-Distance Capabilities
- Integrated Wavelength Division Multiplexing (WDM) in a Single Fiber
- Multimode Fiber Support for Distances up to 6 km
- Single-Mode Fiber Support for Distances up to 46 km
- Exceeds All Requirements for the RS-250C Medium-Haul Transmission Specification
- Compatible with NTSC, PAL, and SECAM Video Standards
- Meets NEMA TS 2 and Caltrans Traffic Signal Control Equipment EnvironmentalStandards
- No Performance Adjustments Required
- 12 VDC or 24 VAC Power Supply
See any errors on this page? Let us know.