Ethernet Fiber Switch, four 10BASE-T/100BASE-T Ports and one 100BASE-FX Fiber Port, 1 fiber, single-width module, single-mode, ST Connector, Receiver
The FT82041/FR82041 unmanaged Ethernet switch provides four 10BASE-T/100BASE-TX ports and one 100BASE-FX port for the transport of bidirectional Ethernet data. Designed for point-to-point applications, the FT82041 and FR82041 switches are used in combination with one another to provide wavelength compatibility. Using wavelength division multiplexing (WDM), bidirectional data is transported in one multimode or single-mode fiber.
- 10Base-T/100Base-TX to 100Base-FX
- Extended Fiber-Optic Cable Runs
- Transmission Distances Up to 1.2 Miles
- Wavelength Division Multiplexing
- User-Selectable 10Base-T/100Base-TX
- MDI/MDI-X Feature
- Link-Down Detection
- Accessories Available
See any errors on this page? Let us know.