The Falcon 4 Mile System from Trangobroadband is a simple, cost-effective, and field-proven solution which delivers high-resolution, real-time, full-motion video up to four mile line-of-sight at a fraction of the cost of licensed microwave systems and fiber networks. By integrating the Falcon 4 Mile wireless video system into the complete CCTV or traffic monitoring solution, integrators and installers save the inconvenience and high cost of stringing fiber to every camera location. By using the 5.8 GHz band with polarized antennas, this audio and video transmitter delivers a crystal clear video picture with maximum immunity to interference. The Falcon 4 Mile System operates in the unlicensed 5.8 GHz ISM band and offers unmatched wireless video performance and a ready-to-install solution for hard-to-reach, remote PTZ or fixed cameras. To achieve more separation of frequency of a channel by at least one other channel opposite polarized antennas are needed.
- Offers clear line-of-sight range up to one mile
- NTSC/PAL with 460 lines of horizontal resolution
- Features stereo audio transmission
- Features dual Virtual Wire™ contact closures with discrete outputs
- Offers data pass-through mode
- Operates on 6 to 12 volts DC
- Rugged, all-weather construction, NEMA4× rated and Approved by FCC and DOC
See any errors on this page? Let us know.