Sony is one of the largest names in the business when it comes to cameras. With a broad range spanning from CCTV cameras of all shapes and sizes to professional motion picture grade 4k units they have something for every application. Sony have been in the industry for a long time developing new and innovative ways to use technology and producing robust systems that are hard to match for quality and price.
The advantage of working with such a large player in the industry is the excellent support services they can offer their customers. From online FAQ’s and forums to their dedicated phone support department they will be able to solve any issue in whatever mode you chose.
For warranty information click here: http://pro.sony.com/bbsc/ssr/services.servicesprograms.bbsccms-services-servicesprograms-warrantyinformation.shtml
Sony Broadcast & Business Solutions Company
Tel: (800) 883-6817
- Visibility Enhancer
- H.264, MPEG4, JPEG Codecs
- Dual stream Capability
- 4 IP Adresses
- IPELA HYBRID-compatible hybrid camera receiver
- The IPELA HYBRID-compatible camera connected to this unit's SLOC port connects to an external network via this unit's LAN port. Also, composite video signals from a camera are output via this unit's video output terminal
- Up to 4 IPELA HYBRID-compatible cameras can be connected to this receiver
- An IPELA HYBRID-compatible camera's pan, tilt and zoom, etc., functions can be controlled from a keyboard connected to this unit
- The Serial PTZ function converts control signals input from the RS-485 port to TCP/ IP packets and sends them via a network. Connect a keyboard compatible with the Pelco-D protocol to the RS-485 port
See any errors on this page? Let us know.