The ENC5416-US is a quality 16 channel direct attach US Digital Sentry encoder from Pelco which is designed to provide direct attach support for multiple analog cameras when connected with a Digital Sentry network video recorder. The ENC5416-US encoder is able to support IP migration, and comes with H.264 compression, 16 audio inputs, configurable frame rates and resolutions, as well as NTSC/PAL formatting, 16 looping auto-terminating video outputs, plus a 30/25 frame rate @ CIF/2CIF and DI per input. The ENC5416-US encoder also features a compact size, a green status light when the unit is on standby, a 12V DC power adapter, plus is designed to be easily installed within a variety of applications.
- Supports 16 Channels per Encoder
- Provides 16 Looping, Autoterminating VideoOutputs
- H.264 Hardware Compression
- Up to 30/25 (NTSC/PAL) IPS at CIF, 2CIF, and D1 per Input
- Frame Rates and Resolutions Configurable per Channel
- 16 Audio Inputs, Alarm Inputs, and Relay Outputs
See any errors on this page? Let us know.