The EC-3000C Series is ideally suited for applications where the existing coaxial cable needs to be leveraged for transmission of IP signals. For UTP applications, the EC-3000U Series is an effective Cat5/Cat5e/Cat6 UTP extender device beyond the 100 m (328 feet) limit of traditional Ethernet. In addition, for system configurations that have a single cable connected to the camera, the EC-3000C/U Series can become a true PoE device and source PoE to the powered device. This eliminates the need for midspans or PoE-enabled Ethernet switches to provide a fully 802.3at compatible application. Designed to be a cost-effective, advanced-use product, the EC-3000C/U Series provides maximum flexibility in these applications without any programming.
The EthernetConnect™ EC-3000C/U Series is used to extend Ethernet over copper (EoC). The EC-3000C Series extends up to 16 channels of 10/100 Mbps Ethernet with PoE+ power injection and pass-through PoE+ over coaxial cable. The EC-3000U Series extends up to 16 channels of 10/100 Mbps Ethernet with PoE+ power injection and pass-through PoE+ over twisted pair cable (Cat5/Cat5e/6 UTP). With the ability to connect directly to a PoE+ switch or the ability to generate PoE+ power with a 48 V input to either the local or remote ends, these units provide the ultimate flexibility for extending a powered device (PD) over long distance copper.
A complete set includes both a local and a remote module. Remote modules are small unit size in either a one- or four-channel configuration. Local modules are also available in the small unit size in one- or four-channel configurati on as well as available in a 1 RU rack size for larger channel coun ts. All application configurations should be verified at the time of ordering to facilitate ease of installation.
- Transmits Individual Ethernet Data Channels with Power over Ethernet Plus (PoE+) Power Injection and Pass-Through PoE+ over Standard Cat5/Cat5e/Cat6 UTP Cable or Coaxial Cable
- Extends Ethernet up to 914 m(3,000 ft) at 10 Mbps or 610 m (2,000 ft) at 100 Mbps over Cat5/Cat5e/Cat6 UTP Cable
- Extends Ethernet up to 1,524 m (5,000 ft) at 10 Mbps or 549 m (1,800 ft) at 100 Mbps over Coaxial Cable
- Extended Temperature Operation from –40° to 75°C (–40° to 167°F)
- Extended Pass-Through PoE Meets the IEEE802.3at Standard for Power over Ethernet
- Full 10/100 Mbps Bandwidth
- Supports Multicast, Unicast, and Jumbo Frame
- Symmetric Bandwidth Provides Consistent Upload and Download with Virtually Zero Packet Loss over the Total Usable Distance
- Type Tested to RFC-2544 TCP/IP Network Bandwidth Packet Transmission Standards
- User-Selectable Data Rate for Maximum Bandwidth and Transmission Dist ance Utilization
- Complies with all Major IEEE Standards and RFC Network Protocols for UDP, TCP/IP, HTTP/HTTPs
- Tested and Certified by an Independent Laboratory for Full Compliance with the Environment al Requirements (Ambient Operating Temperature, Mechanical Shock, Vibrat ion, Humidity with Condensation, High-Line/Low-Line Voltage Conditions, and Transient Voltage Protection) of NEMA TS-1/TS-2 and the Caltrans Specification for Traffic Signal Control Equipment
- LED Status Indicators Confirm Operating Status
- Available in Small Unit Size, Interchangeable Stand Alone, or 1 RU Rack Mounted-Models
- Designed and Manufactured in the USA
Found a lower price? Complete this simple form:
See any errors on this page? Let us know.