The Eagle4Mile is a simple and cost effective field-proven full motion video solution which is designed to deliver real-time high resolution video up to a 4 mile line of sight distance at low cost. The Eagle4Mile comes with a VRX5900 receiver, a VTX5900 transmitter, AD5900-15-R/AD5900-15-RP right polarization options, NTSC/PAL formatting, as well as 460TV lines, and data pass-through mode. The Eagle4Mile video system also features FCC and DOC approval, a NEMA 4x rating, a 6-12vDC operation, plus an all weather rugged construction, and dual virtual wire contact closures. This high performance video motion solution is able to be used in a number of installations, and can provide high use for long term video transmission.
- Offers clear line of sight of 1 mile
- NTSC / PAL with 460 lines horizontal resolution
- Offers dual virtual wire contact closures with discrete outputs
- Features data pass-through mode and dual standby mode
- Offers 6-12vDC operation
- Features rugged all-weather construction, NEMA 4x rated
- FCC and DOC approved
See any errors on this page? Let us know.