The DW-CP04 is a Hybrid Video Transmitter which has been manufactured by Digital Watchdog which is able to transmit composite video across IP networks with breakthroughs in network surveillance. The DW-CP04 allows operators to decode videos with conventional video recording devices, and comes equipped with H.264 compression and embedded Linux technology, 60fps/15fps for each separate channel @ D1 or 120fps @ half D1, MJPEG and H.264 compression dual streaming, plus multi-streaming with numerous frames and resolutions. The DW-CP04 transmitter also features motion detection, 2-way audio communication, E-mailing service for alarms, as well as 1 sensor input/output, an optional SD/SDHC backup card slot, DW-NVR support, and offers user-friendly web based operation which requires no additional software. The DW-CP04 is an easy to use and operate transmitter which comes affordable for most users which can save time and money for future applications.
- Advanced H.264 Linux Embedded Video and Audio Transmitter
- Transmission: up to 30fps in All Resolutions
- Streaming Dual H.264 and MJPEG Video Compression
- Multi-Streaming with Variable Resolution and Frames
- Motion Detection
- Two-Way Audio Communication
- 1 Sensor Input, 1 Sensor Output
- Optional SD/SDHC Card Slot for Backup
- Supports DW-NVR Products (DW-NEXUS, DW-9000 Hybrid DVR, Pivot, VMS)
- Web-Based for User-Friendly Operation and No Additional Software Required
See any errors on this page? Let us know.