The DFVSMLD802-R is a high powered long distance digital video 8 channel mux TX and data transceiver from GE Security which can provide transmission of 10-Bit PCM coded video with bi-directional data over 1 multimode or single mode fiber. The DFVSMLD802-R data transceiver comes with maintenance and adjustment free support, NTSC/PAL/SECAM video format support, RS485/RS422/RS232 multi-protocol support, as well as no video degradation, and 1 or 2 bi-directional data support. The DFVSMLD802-R data transceiver also features compatibility for major CCTV manufacturer security devices, a 60dB SNR, a 75Ohm impedance support, plus a 1% K factor, and duplicated LED indicators. This digital video data transceiver is ideal for providing reliable transmission quality, and can be used in a range of locations for promoting exceptional operating functions.
- Non-compressed 10-Bit Digitally Encoded Video Transmission
- Support NTSC P, PAL and SECAM video systems
- No video degradation over max. operating distance
- Supports one or two bi-directional data
- Supports multi-protocol data in RS232, RS422 & RS485 2 or 4-Wire Tri-state formats
- External access for data format selection via DIP switches
- Duplicated LED indicators on the front and rear of the unit for the convenience of observation
Found a lower price? Complete this simple form:
See any errors on this page? Let us know.