For use in industrial security and Intelligent Transportation Systems (ITS) applications, the IFS® CC Series contact closure fiber transceivers feature a robust design well-suited for harsh environments. The IFS CC Series transmits 1-channel of bi-directional contact closures or up to 8-channels of one-way contact closures. All modules are laser-based and optimized for highest optical performance on either one multi-mode or single mode fiber.
- Contact Closure: Bi-directional contact closure
- 2ms response time
- Default state - normally open
- Relay contact rating of 110VDC, 30W/62.5VA max.
- Optical: One fiber design
- High-performance laser-based optics
- Multi-mode or single mode versions
- Distances up to 60Km
- Robust Design: Plug-and-play design, no in-field adjustments required
- Unified modular design for stand-alone or rack-mount installation
- Hot-swappable design with solid-state limiters
- Wide operating temperature range of -40º C to +75º C
- Designed for use in harsh environments
- Local & Remote Diagnostics: Service-friendly LED status indicators on both front and rear of the module provide for local monitoring and diagnostics
- Remote health and status monitoring via Smart Rack IP Network Module
Found a lower price? Complete this simple form:
See any errors on this page? Let us know.