The DECR3000 from GE Security is a 8 Channel Contact Closure to Ethernet Receiver, 10/100 Receiver Elec. The IFS DECR3000 series contact mapping transmitter and receiver provides transmission of up to eight independent contact closures over Ethernet electrical 10/100 TX or 100 FX optical fiber. The DECT/DECR3000 utilizes microprocessor-based logic for exceptionally robust communications channel redundancy. Models within this series are available for use with electrical RJ45, multimode or singlemode optical fiber. Plug-and-play design ensures ease of install ation requiring no electrical or optical adjustments. Each module incorporates power and individual status indicating LED’s for monitoring confirmation of contact closure of each of the eight channels. The modules are available in stand-alone only.
- Transmits Up to Eight Contact Closures Over Fiber or CAT 5
- Web Based Configuration
- Eight Channel Point-to-Point Transmission Architecture
- Power and Eight Individual Channel Status LED Indicators
- Eight SPST Reed Relays (with individual indicators)
- Designed to Meet the Requirements of NEMA
- Shock/Vibration, and Voltage Transient
- Traffic Control Equipment
- Relay Contact Rating, 200 VDC, 0.5 Amps, Normally Open
- No In-field Electrical or Optical Adjustments Required
- Automatic Resettable Solid-State Current Limiters
- Hot-Swappable Rack Modules
- Distances up to 23 Miles (37 km)
See any errors on this page? Let us know.