Pelco is a world leader in the design, development and manufacture of video security systems. Its product range includes high-definition cameras, Network IP cameras and video management software. Pelco’s long history in the industry shows through in its product range with each unit crafted to a high standard and packed with the latest features.
Founded in 1957 and based in Clovis, California, Pelco has committed itself to 100% customer satisfaction. In 2007 Pelco began its partnership with Schneider Electric and is committed to delivering high-quality, innovative products and exceptional customer service both now and into the future making Pelco one of the most sought-after supplier in the video security industry
For warranty information click here: http://www.pelco.com/sites/global/en/products/warranty.page
Tel: (800) 289-9100
Fax: (800) 289-9150
- Decode Standard Resolution and Megapixel Resolution Streams
- Simultaneously Drive Two High Definition Monitors From a Single Unit
- Support for MPEG-4, H.264 Baseline, Main, and High Profile Codecs
- Simultaneously View up to Sixteen MPEG-4 Streams at 4CIF Resolution, 30/25 Images Per Second (ips); up to Twelve H.264 Streams at 4CIF Resolution, 30/25 ips; or up to Two 1080P Streams in Real Time
- EnduraView™ Technology Optimizes CPU Load and Bandwidth Utilization when Displaying Multiple Cameras Simultaneously
See any errors on this page? Let us know.