For more than 50 years, Panasonic has delivered American consumers with innovations for the home and business. Panasonic's consumer electronics and technology products include digital cameras, ruggedized Toughbook® laptop computers, communications solutions, networkable office solutions, security systems, components and information systems. Their R&D, quality control and experience have consistently placed them at the forefront of the industry delivering surveillance solutions to clients of all sizes.
Panasonic’s operations in North America include R&D Centres, manufacturing bases and their Customer Call Centre. This means that if you need assistance with any of their product range there is always an office near you and friendly efficient support staff on the other end of the phone.
Panasonic Security Systems
Tel: (800) 528-6747 Opt. 2Support:email@example.com
Pelco is a world leader in the design, development and manufacture of video security systems. Its product range includes high-definition cameras, Network IP cameras and video management software. Pelco’s long history in the industry shows through in its product range with each unit crafted to a high standard and packed with the latest features.
Founded in 1957 and based in Clovis, California, Pelco has committed itself to 100% customer satisfaction. In 2007 Pelco began its partnership with Schneider Electric and is committed to delivering high-quality, innovative products and exceptional customer service both now and into the future making Pelco one of the most sought-after supplier in the video security industry
For warranty information click here: http://www.pelco.com/sites/global/en/products/warranty.page
Tel: (800) 289-9100
Fax: (800) 289-9150
- Decode Standard Resolution and Megapixel Resolution Streams
- Simultaneously Drive Two High Definition Monitors From a Single Unit
- Support for MPEG-4, H.264 Baseline, Main, and High Profile Codecs
- Simultaneously View up to Sixteen MPEG-4 Streams at 4CIF Resolution, 30/25 Images Per Second (ips); up to Twelve H.264 Streams at 4CIF Resolution, 30/25 ips; or up to Two 1080P Streams in Real Time
- EnduraView™ Technology Optimizes CPU Load and Bandwidth Utilization when Displaying Multiple Cameras Simultaneously
- HDMI interface supports 1920 x 1080 HD display size
- Up to 256 i-Pro cameras and encoders can be registered
- Single channel audio decoding (G.726)
- Browser GUI for easy set-up
- Embedded OS ensures high reliability
See any errors on this page? Let us know.